OfficeJet 250 MobileCartridge prices starting at $23.95
A portable, multi-function machine, the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile lets you print, scan, and copy no matter where you are thanks to its battery. Sleek in form, it is compact and easy to transport, making it a breeze to take anywhere you need to get work done. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile include remanufactured HP 62XL (C2P05AN) black and HP 62XL (C2P07AN) color ink cartridges. Both are available individually with discounts but you can also get these replacement ink cartridges as part of our two-piece combo packs. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 250 Mobile, OfficeJet 252 Mobile
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$46.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door and wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Open the latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Gently remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note that black cartridges go on the right and color cartridges go on the left.
- Close the latch.
- Close the cartridge access door. Wait for cartridge initialization to finish before using the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes. All our remanufactured HP 62XL (C2P05AN) black and HP 62XL (C2P07AN) color are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
To prevent issues with print quality, make sure you avoid touching the copper contacts and ink nozzles on cartridges during the replacement process.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good condition for a minimum of 18 months.