OfficeJet 2620Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
From printing to scanning and even faxing, the HP Officejet 2620 won't disappoint you. This HP is carefully engineered to efficiently perform even when used as a printer, copier, fax machine or scanner. To make its performance smoother, HP equipped the device with Automatic Document Feeder and USB connectivity. Plus, it has the option to use high-yield ink cartridges, making it ideal for large-volume print jobs. But this type of cartridge can cost you a few dollars more. Good thing, there are more affordable options available right here at Inkjets. Our Remanufactured HP 61XL Black and Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges cost up to 47% less than the OEMs. They are designed to work just like the originals and they're backed by a money-back guarantee, so no need to worry about quality. Shop with us now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 2620
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 2620:
- Turn on your HP OfficeJet 4620 printer. If it doesn't open, check the warranty or manual of your device.
- Next step is to load paper.
- Lower your device's cartridge access door. Wait for your printer to become idle before proceeding to step 4.
- Push down the empty cartridge. Once unlocked from its position, pull it out of its placement.
- Get your new cartridge, take it out of its box and remove its plastic tape.
- Slide the cartridge into the cartridge holder. Push until it is in place.
- Follow steps 4 to 6 if you will replace another cartridge.
- Return the cartridge access door to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I ensure I'm getting the correct ink cartridge for my HP Officejet 2620?
To ensure you're getting the correct HP Officejet 2620 ink cartridge, you must check the correct cartridge number that is located inside the cartridge access door.
When is the single-cartridge mode initiated?
The single-cartridge mode is initiated when there is only one cartridge installed in the carriage of your Officejet 2620.
Does Inkjets offer a guarantee?
Yes. Inkjets offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all its remanufactured HP ink cartridges. If you are not satisfied with our remanufactured product, you can return it within 365 days for a full refund of the purchase price.