HP OfficeJet 2622 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP OfficeJet 2622 is an multifunction machine that can print, scan, and copy. Its wireless capabilities allow multiple devices to use the machine within the same network. This printer can also handle a max paper size of A4, with printing speeds of up to 20 pages per minute, and resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
With Inkjets.com, we’ll make sure that your unit handles all your printing demands without burning a hole in your budget. We have black and color single ink cartridges available. But if you’re looking for a better per-cartridge price point, you can also purchase our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack or our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack.
All our products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. Order at least $30 worth of ink today, and your shipping fee is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and load paper into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door, and wait for the carriage to move to the access area.
- To remove the old cartridge, press down light on it, and then pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the sealing tape. Be careful not to touch the nozzles and contacts.
- Install the correct cartridge in its corresponding slot. Note: color on the left, and black on the right.
- Hold the cartridge in a way that that nozzles are facing the printer. Slide it in and push slightly, until you hear it latch into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door, and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does high yield mean?
“High yield” means this cartridge contains more ink than its standard-sized counterpart. In this case, our HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this is subject to change, depending on your frequency of printing and your printer’s settings.
Should I get the single ink cartridges or the 5-piece combo?
This depends on how often you print. Does your office tend to require heavy-duty printing? If so, you’ll get a better deal with our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack and our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack. On top of that, you’ll have extra cartridges at the ready, as soon as you run low.
I bought the 5-piece combo. How can I store them properly?
Our cartridges have a pretty long shelf life—18 to 24 months, to be exact. To make sure that your unopened cartridges will continue to work within that timeframe, we advise that you keep them in the original packaging that they arrived in. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 2622 Printer
Regular Price: $173.95
Special Price $75.95
Regular Price: $103.97
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $35.99
Special Price $18.95