HP OfficeJet 4315 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
There are many multifunction printers available today, but the HP OfficeJet 4315 All-in-One remains top of the list when it comes to speedy and reliable performance. Create prints with maximum resolution of up to 1200x1200 dpi for monochrome pages and up to 4800x1200 dpi for color pages. This printer also boasts print speeds of up to 20 black & white pages per minute and 14 color pages per minute. A well-performing printer like this needs a top-tier replacement cartridge to continue producing the best prints. Inkjets.com can help you with this. Our HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack offers remarkable resolution at standard ink capacity. It also comes with 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee. You get to save more compared to buying a single cartridge every time. When you order this multi-pack today, you can get up to 59% off plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 4315 All-in-One printer? Here are some easy to follow steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. The ink carriage should move to the far right side of the printer. Wait until it's idle and silent.
- Release the ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it. The tri-color ink cartridge is located on the left, the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and gently remove the plastic tape by pulling the tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into the slot. Gently push on the upper part of the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage door. The new ink cartridge should start the alignment process soon after.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any difference between an ink cartridge and a toner cartridge?
Yep. The ink cartridge is typically used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet 4315. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used for laser printer models.
Are ink cartridges like the ones included in the HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack safe to use?
Don't worry—they are safe to use with your printer model because Inkjets.com makes sure they meet strict quality specifications before restocking them with new ink. Aside from being guaranteed compatible with your machine, our remanufactured ink cartridges produce the same quality print results and page yield as the original versions.
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of print pages a single ink cartridge can provide, although the actual number will vary depending on your printer settings, type of paper, and frequency of usage.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95