OfficeJet 4634Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4634
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39 ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Original HP 61XL (CR258BN) Black & Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- (1) HP 61XL Black
- (1) HP 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Original HP 61XL (C2P81BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $74.952 Cartridges / $37.48 eaOut of stock
- (2) HP 61XL Black
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98 ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- (1) 61XL Black
- (1) 61XL Color
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $31.95
- Special Price $26.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 4634, simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure to load paper into the Officejet 4634.
- Turn on the printer.
- Slide your fingers into the slots on the left and right sides of the printer, and then gently lift up to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the ink cartridge access area and becomes idle and silent.
- Lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot, and then remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot, and close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge when I install them into the HP Officejet 4634?
When you install a new set of ink cartridges on your Officejet 4634, you must insert the color ink cartridge in the slot on the left and the black ink cartridge in the slot on the right.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Since remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled OEM cartridges, using them helps reduce landfill waste while conserving resources.
What is the difference between the remanufactured high-yield ink cartridge and the standard ink cartridge?
The remanufactured high-yield ink cartridge often contains more ink than the standard ink cartridge. As a result, it yields more pages and is more cost efficient.