OfficeJet 4634Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP Officejet 4634 is a wireless all-in-one device that prints, scans, copies, and faxes. It prints at speeds of 8.8 pages per minute (black) and 5.2 pages per minute (color) with a maximum 1200 x 600 dpi resolution, and it scans and copies at 1200 x 1200 dpi optical resolution. It also comes with a built-in 35-sheet automatic document feeder, so you can simply leave a stack of papers to scan, copy, or fax. Looking for affordable replacement ink cartridges for this printer? You've come to the right place. Check out Inkjets' remanufactured color and black high-yield ink cartridges—we offer them at up to 50% savings! So, hurry and buy them now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4634
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 4634, simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure to load paper into the Officejet 4634.
- Turn on the printer.
- Slide your fingers into the slots on the left and right sides of the printer, and then gently lift up to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the ink cartridge access area and becomes idle and silent.
- Lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot, and then remove the cartridge from the slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge, and then pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot, and close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge when I install them into the HP Officejet 4634?
When you install a new set of ink cartridges on your Officejet 4634, you must insert the color ink cartridge in the slot on the left and the black ink cartridge in the slot on the right.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges helps preserve the environment?
Yes. Since remanufactured ink cartridges are recycled OEM cartridges, using them helps reduce landfill waste while conserving resources.
What is the difference between the remanufactured high-yield ink cartridge and the standard ink cartridge?
The remanufactured high-yield ink cartridge often contains more ink than the standard ink cartridge. As a result, it yields more pages and is more cost efficient.