OfficeJet 4652Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP OfficeJet 4652 is a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one. Best for small offices and businesses, it's easy to use, supports flexible paper handling to address a variety of your productivity needs, and features web services for convenience. With the right replacement ink cartridges, you're sure to make the most of it.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet 4652 include the HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge and the HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge. Get them individually with discounts or take advantage of our two-piece combo pack for bigger savings.
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4652, OfficeJet 4652 All-in-one
- Best SellerHP 63XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$88.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
- (1) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- Best SellerHP 63XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 HP 63XL Black and 1 HP 63XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 63XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 63XL Black
- (1) 63XL Color
- Best SellerHP 63XL Color (F6U63AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- Best SellerHP 63XL Black (F6U64AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4652 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the print carriage to stop moving before continuing.
- Lift up the latch for the cartridge to be replaced. Remove old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the latch until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Printer will prompt for alignment after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, with faulty components repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink and the HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP OfficeJet 4652 and won't void printer warranties.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure to hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.