HP OfficeJet 5510 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5510
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the quick and proper way to replace the used ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 5510 printer:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the lift open the cartridge access door.
- The print carriage will move into view—wait until it stops before proceeding.
- Push down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Take the sealing tape off the new ink cartridge, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot a slight angle.
- Press down on the new cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are restocked with new ink following extensive cleaning and inspection. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, are a great option for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs. Their reusability helps reduce waste material in landfills, allowing them to contribute greatly to the environment.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! They have met industry standards, after all. This makes them perfectly safe to use with your HP OfficeJet 5510. No worries—using them won't nullify the printer warranty, as well.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges better?
Aside from safe usage with your printer model, our remanufactured ink cartridges can deliver the highest quality print results, but at a more budget-friendly price.