OfficeJet 5610Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP OfficeJet 5610 is a home-office printer that can also scan, fax, and copy. This HP OfficeJet model can deliver prints at 20 ppm (black) and 13 ppm (color). Its built-in scanner can give you of up to 1200 dpi. There is no need to reload paper all the time because it has 100 sheet paper tray. Another great feature of this model is its 25-page automatic document. There are more affordable replacement HP Officejet 5610 ink cartridges in case you want to reduce your printing costs. Here at Inkjets, we offer the Remanufactured HP 22 (C9352AN) Tri-Color, HP 27 (C8727AN) Black, HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, and HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Ink Cartridges at amazingly low prices. Buy them here now and start printing more pages at a fraction of the cost!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5610v, OfficeJet 5610xi
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 5610, follow these easy steps:
- Turn on your OfficeJet 5610 printer. You can find its power button at the upper left portion of the control panel.
- Then, simply pull forward the cartridge access door. Wait for the cartridge to move at the farthest right side of the printer.
- Select the cartridge that you need to change. Press down to release from its slot. Then, remove the plastic tape.
- Align the cartridge to its correct slot and then, push forward. Pull upwards the access door to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting unclear scans and copies. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. If youre getting unclear scans and copies, you may only need to clean the glass
and lid backing.
Will using remanufactured HP ink cartridges void my HP Officejet 5610 printer warranty?
No. The law prohibits printer manufacturers from voiding their warranty obligations on the grounds that a consumer used another replacement cartridge thats not manufactured by the printer manufacturer.
When it is it best to use the photo ink cartridge?
It is best to use the photo ink cartridge if you print mostly photos instead of text documents.