HP OfficeJet 5610 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5610
- Special Price $41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
If you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 5610, follow these easy steps:
- Turn on your OfficeJet 5610 printer. You can find its power button at the upper left portion of the control panel.
- Then, simply pull forward the cartridge access door. Wait for the cartridge to move at the farthest right side of the printer.
- Select the cartridge that you need to change. Press down to release from its slot. Then, remove the plastic tape.
- Align the cartridge to its correct slot and then, push forward. Pull upwards the access door to close.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting unclear scans and copies. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. If youre getting unclear scans and copies, you may only need to clean the glass
and lid backing.
Will using remanufactured HP ink cartridges void my HP Officejet 5610 printer warranty?
No. The law prohibits printer manufacturers from voiding their warranty obligations on the grounds that a consumer used another replacement cartridge thats not manufactured by the printer manufacturer.
When it is it best to use the photo ink cartridge?
It is best to use the photo ink cartridge if you print mostly photos instead of text documents.