OfficeJet 6304Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP OfficeJet 6304 delivers fast and excellent performance no matter the print job's size. It has print speeds of up to 30 black and white pages per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute. But don't overlook the ink cartridges you use for this printer. Make sure they can provide the high-quality results you expect. Inkjets.com is the leading source of the best replacement ink cartridges available today. Check out our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges offering 420-page yield each and one tri-color unit providing up to 330. With this option, you can enjoy razor-sharp, vivid prints without making a dent in your budget. Order this combo pack today and get up to 67% discount, plus free shipping for orders amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6304
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6304 printer is stress-free. Just follow this simple guide:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of the machine. Once it stops moving, remove the used ink cartridge from its slot. Do this by first pressing down lightly on the cartridge to release it, then pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Take off its sealing tape, while making sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and metallic strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push down on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This is the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But this number is just an estimate, so the amount of pages you actually get may vary. This is based on several factors, including the settings of your HP OfficeJet 6304 printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Should I get ink cartridges that offer good page yield then?
That might be a better idea, especially if you're using the printer often for large print jobs. Inkjets.com's HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, for instance, offers page yield in the thousands, allowing for smoother, uninterrupted printing.
Any details about product warranty?
The remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com come with a cool 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.