OfficeJet 6305Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP OfficeJet 6305 offers print speeds of up to 30 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute. To cover all the bases, this printer also allows you to copy, scan and send fax for increased productivity in the workplace. But don't overlook this printer's most essential component—the ink cartridge. When it's starting to run out, get high-quality replacements from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges offering 420-page yield each and one tri-color unit providing up to 330. While more affordable than OEMs, this option can produce the same high-quality results, allowing for the razor-sharp, detailed prints you want while spending less. Order now and enjoy up to 67% discount, plus free shipping for orders with a total of or more.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6305
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By using these simple steps, you can easily and properly replace the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6305 printer:
- Check the printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge door.
- The print carriage will move to its replacement position for easier access. When it stops moving, press down lightly on the ink cartridge you want to replace. This will release it from the carriage, allowing you to pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Carefully peel off its sealing tape, but make sure you don't touch the ink nozzles and metallic strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push down on its upper part until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured cartridges safe to use with my HP OfficeJet 6305 printer?
Yes! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, have passed strict quality standards, making them safe to use with this printer model.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
While not brand new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured cartridges can deliver the same high-quality print results and page yield as their OEMs counterparts, but they are more cost-effective. Because remanufactured ink cartridges are fully reusable, ordering them from Inkjets.com means you can also contribute greatly to the environment.
When can I expect my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders worth $30 or more are shipped free of charge.