OfficeJet 6815Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Officejet 6815 maximizes today's latest technology by making sure that it is compatible. Through your mobile device, AirPrint or HP ePrint, you can get a physical copy of pictures and documents without the need for cables and a computer. This HP model comes with two USB ports, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet. Get up to 70% savings when you switch to remanufactured HP high-yield ink cartridges. We offer single HP Officejet 6815 ink cartridges, in sets of 4, and in sets of 10 for bigger savings. Print quality is never compromised as we make sure each cartridge is rebuilt to OE standards. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are tested for reliability and compatibility and are backed by a full-year warranty. Buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6815
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN)Learn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 934XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P23AN) 1,000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P26AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P25AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P24AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This simple step-by-step guide will help you if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 6815:
- Check if your HP Officejet 6815 is powered on. Then, open the cartridge access door.
- To remove the old ink cartridge, press down on it until it is released from its slot.
- Pull the new ink cartridge out of its wrapper. The plastic protective tape should be removed.
- Twist the orange cap counterclockwise until it snaps off. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the replacement cartridge into the appropriate slot until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Your machine is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
After installing a new cartridge, the HP OfficeJet 6815 suddenly says 'One or more of the cartridges appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new'. What should I do?
When the 'One or more of the cartridges appear to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new' error message appears on the display, you must verify if the ink cartridge was installed correctly. If not, then reinstall it properly to clear the error message.
I am getting poor black text on the prints even after installing a new black ink cartridge. Why is that so?
If you are getting poor black text on the prints after installing a black ink cartridge, chances are the printer did not perform automatic servicing after the cartridge was installed. Try reinstalling the cartridge and allow the automatic servicing to complete first before you resume printing.
If the print quality is unsatisfactory, does it mean one or more cartridges are running low on ink?
Yes, that's likely. Check the ink levels to determine if one or more cartridges are low on ink. Replace the cartridge if necessary to get improved print quality.