OfficeJet 6962Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Our Inkjet Cartridge replacements for the HP OfficeJet 6962 cartridges are designed and manufactured by an ISO-9001 facility and match Genuine name-brand cartridges at a fraction of the cost. These HP OfficeJet 6962 Ink Cartridges will provide optimal print quality and page yields. We've been selling products like compatible OfficeJet 6962 Ink Cartridges for over 13 years and think you'll find great value in comparison to the OEM HP OfficeJet 6962 supplies. Whether it's the HP 902XL (T6M14AN) Black, HP 902XL (T6M02AN) Cyan, HP 902XL (T6M06AN) Magenta, or HP 902XL (T6M10AN) Yellow Ink Cartridge that you need, we've got you covered. Orders and up ship free to any of the 48 adjoining states. Shop now and take advantage of this great offer!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6962
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$108.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- Best SellerHP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This basic step-by-step guide will help you to replace the ink cartridges on the HP OfficeJet 6962:
- Start by turning on your HP OfficeJet 6962. Then, open the cartridge access door.
- To remove the empty ink cartridge from its slot, press down on it until it is released.
- Slide the replacement ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot that corresponds with its color.
- Verify if the cartridge is completely secured in its place before proceeding.
- If necessary, repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace the remaining ink cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door. Your machine is now ready for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I always have to align the printheads whenever a new ink cartridge is installed into the HP OfficeJet 6962?
Not necessarily. Although aligning the printhead ensures high output quality, the printhead does not always have to be realigned when a new cartridge is installed.
Can I clean the printhead whenever I want?
No. Cleaning the printhead consumes ink and shortens the life of the cartridge. So, clean the printhead only when necessary.
When storing unused HP ink cartridges, what should I keep in mind?
To maintain the reliability of unused HP ink cartridges, they must be kept sealed in their original packaging and must be stored at room temperature (15-35° C or 59-95° F).