OfficeJet 6975Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6975
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$99.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$47.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- HP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 906XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M18AN) 1,500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M14AN) 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 6975 is just easy. Here's how:
- Make sure that your HP OfficeJet printer is powered on, and then open the cartridge access door.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge until it is released from its slot. Discard it according to your local regulations.
- Unbox the new ink cartridge. Keep the protective box for future use.
- Put the ink cartridge into the correct slot. Then, secure it by pushing on it firmly until an audible click is heard.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if the remaining ink cartridges need replacement.
- Close the cartridge access door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to install a used ink cartridge into the HP OfficeJet 6975?
No. It is not safe to install a used HP ink cartridge into the Officejet 6975 because the printer might give inaccurate ink level readings or become unavailable.
Why should I buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges in bundle?
If you want to save more, go for our 4-piece combo pack. Not only it comes at a discounted price but also it is eligible for free shipping to the continental US. If you aren't going to use all cartridges soon, don't worry as our products can last up to 24 months when stored properly in their original packaging and in a cool and dry place.
Does Inkjets offer a guarantee?
Yes. We offer a money-back guarantee within 365 days of the purchase date.