OfficeJet 7620Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP Officejet 7620 takes care of your printing and other basic tasks while you focus on running your business. This wide-format all-in-printer can print from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches and scan large documents up to 11 x 17 inches in a single pass. It can also copy and fax with ease, so it sure makes a smart investment for your business. But the cost of running this machine can be high—good thing, you can find cheaper alternatives right here at Inkjets. Our Remanufactured High-Yield HP 932XL and HP 933XL Ink Cartridges cost as much as 70% less than their genuine counterparts but they perform just as good. And they are all backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7620, OfficeJet 7620 Wide Format e-All-in-One
- Best SellerHP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 932XL Black, 2 HP 933XL Cyan, 2 HP 933XL Magenta, and 2 HP 933XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges.Learn More$69.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$44.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$25.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 7620:
- Make sure that your HP Officejet 7620 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to stop before you continue.
- Push down on the top of the old ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it is completely secured.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other color cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Officejet 7620 prints very slowly. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridges soon?
That's most likely. You may check the estimated ink levels in the ink cartridges to verify if they need replacement soon.
What is one effective way to ensure optimal ink cartridge health?
To ensure optimal ink cartridge health, you must always turn your HP printer off properly. Do this by pressing the Power button on the printer, and then wait until the Power button light goes out before unplugging the power cord or turning off a power strip.
What are the payment methods that Inkjets accept?
We accept PayPal and credit card payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for online orders. And for mail-in orders, we accept checks and money orders.