HP OfficeJet 7620 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7620
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.9510 Cartridges / $5 ea
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.95 As low as $41.958 Cartridges / $5.62 ea
- Remanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.954 Cartridges / $6.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 7620:
- Make sure that your HP Officejet 7620 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to stop before you continue.
- Push down on the top of the old ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it is completely secured.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace other color cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Officejet 7620 prints very slowly. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridges soon?
That's most likely. You may check the estimated ink levels in the ink cartridges to verify if they need replacement soon.
What is one effective way to ensure optimal ink cartridge health?
To ensure optimal ink cartridge health, you must always turn your HP printer off properly. Do this by pressing the Power button on the printer, and then wait until the Power button light goes out before unplugging the power cord or turning off a power strip.
What are the payment methods that Inkjets accept?
We accept PayPal and credit card payments with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover for online orders. And for mail-in orders, we accept checks and money orders.