OfficeJet 8000 EnterpriseCartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP OfficeJet 8000 Enterprise is the ideal workgroup printer, offering print speeds of up to 15 black drafts per minute, or up to 14 color drafts per minute. It comes with HP EasyColor and allows for automatic duplexing for a more streamlined process. But what if it runs out of ink? Then you'll want to have extra cartridges ready. Make sure to get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. We have the HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges providing up to 2200-page yield each, plus one cyan, magenta and yellow cartridge each offering up to 1400. Expect only clear, vibrant, OEM-quality prints when you choose this multi pack. Order today and save up to 60%, plus get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 8000 Enterprise
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$48.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 940XL Black
- (1) 940XL Cyan
- (1) 940XL Magenta
- (1) 940XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 8000 Enterprise by following this handy guide:
- Gently pull open the ink cartridge cover located on the left side of the printer.
- To remove the used ink cartridge, grasp it between your thumb and forefinger, then pull it out firmly toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Align the new ink cartridge with its color-coded slot properly, then insert it. Press down on the cartridge firmly to ensure it is locked in place.
- Repeat steps 2-4 if you're replacing multiple ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
The page yield refers to the number of printed pages you'll get from an ink cartridge. But this number is just an estimate—the amount it can actually produce may vary because of several factors, such as the resolution settings of your printer, type of paper you use and how often you use the printer itself.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Given how they've met, or even exceeded quality specifications, the remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are guaranteed safe to use with your HP OfficeJet 8000 Enterprise. They also won't void its warranties, so no worries on that side.
What can I do to prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
If you've ordered our HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack but won't be using some of them yet, then you only need to store them properly. Keep them in a dark and dry space with consistent temperature to avoid degrading their composition. This same storage space should be clean and dust-free, as well.