OfficeJet G55Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
A printer and copier in one, the HP Officejet G55 is a reliable addition to any office looking to boost productivity every day. It offers deep blacks and rich colors, with printing resolutions of 600 x 600 dpi for blacks and 2400 x 1200 dpi, ensuring quality prints each time.
Make sure your Officejet G55 keeps up with your daily printing needs with remanufactured replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. We carry HP 78 (C6579DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 45 black ink cartridges individually and also have them in three-piece combo packs for your convenience.
Buy today and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer on all orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G55
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet G55, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print cartridge carriage, giving you access.
- Wait until print cartridge carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Press down lightly on old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding empty slot.
- Gently push upper part of new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Note: Printer automatically begins ink cartridge alignment after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 78 (C6579DN) high-yield tri-color and HP 45 black ink cartridges, are repurposed ink cartridges. They are cleaned, restocked with ink, and checked for faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced as needed, to ensure desired printing performance with their compatible printer model.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes! All Inkjets.com ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a 100% money-back guarantee you can take advantage of.
Can I store ink cartridges?
Yes, you can. Ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years when kept unopened, upright, and away from extreme temperatures.