OfficeJet G85Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet G85
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP OfficeJet G85 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the copier is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge access door by lifting the handle just above the paper output tray. This moves the carriage to the center.
- Lift up the print cartridge latch for the ink cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Push new ink cartridge into corresponding slot firmly, label side facing you.
- Lower the print cartridge latch over the new ink cartridge and push down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, with problematic parts repaired or replaced to ensure optimum printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge and the HP 78 (C6578DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge are guaranteed compatible to be compatible with the HP OfficeJet G85 and won't void printer warranties.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.