OfficeJet J3600Cartridge prices starting at $11.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3600
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
- Remanufactured HP 54 (CB334AN) Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet J3600 All-in-One printer is super simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the cartridge door. The carriage with the ink cartridges should move to the far right side.
- Wait until the carriage is stationary and silent, then lightly press down on a cartridge to release it. If you're replacing a tri-color cartridge, remove the one from the left slot; take out the one from the right slot if you're replacing the black cartridge.
- Pull the cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new cartridge from its package. Touch only the black plastic body. Remove the plastic tape carefully.
- Slide the new black or tri-color cartridge to its appropriate slot then press it firmly into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridge?
Proper storage is key to this. You'll want to make sure your ink cartridge provides the expected print results when you do finally use it, so you need to maintain its quality and composition. Store it in a dark, cool, climate-controlled place to prevent damage caused by light exposure and changes in humidity and temperature. It should be kept away from any gaseous material, as well.
What's the difference between an ink cartridge and a toner cartridge?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Officejet J3600, while toner cartridges are used in laser printer models.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are. The cartridges included in Inkjets.com's HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, for example, have undergone strict quality requirements and are guaranteed compatible with this specific printer model. Using them also won't void printer warranties.