OfficeJet J3606Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J3606
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Remanufactured HP 21 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$37.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 21 Black (C9351AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 21 Black (C9351AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$29.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 21 Black (C9351AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J3606, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge forward into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Printer will prompt for alignment after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to meet product specifications for the HP OfficeJet J3606 and won't void the multi-function printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding copper contacts and ink nozzles to prevent issues with print quality.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.