HP OfficeJet J4624 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4624
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $16.65 ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet J4624 printer is a worry-free process. Just follow the steps in this quick guide:
- Press the Power button, then open the front access door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves to the far right side of the device.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge and pull it toward you out of its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Use the pull tab to remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge. Avoid contact with the copper strips and ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle.
- Firmly push the cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
It's the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce—but a number that's influenced by a couple of essential factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP OfficeJet J4624, the type of paper, the complexity of the document, and how often you use the device.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our HP 901XL & 901 Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack have amazing page yield and can deliver the highest quality print results—and can do so without making a huge dent on your budget. Plus, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee for your greater peace of mind.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yep! Ink cartridges are used in inkjets printers, like the HP OfficeJet J4624. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.