HP OfficeJet J4860 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J4860
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $16.65 ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer is quick and easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label-side up.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door.
Note: Ink cartridge alignment page is printed after cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges?
HP 901 (CC656AN) remanufactured tri-color ink cartridges are standard-capacity ink cartridges with page yields of 360 while HP 901XL (CC654AN) remanufactured black ink cartridges are high-yield ink cartridges with page yields of 700.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges like the HP 901 and HP 901XL ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges for the HP Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer. After being cleaned and refilled with ink, they undergo quality checks, identifying faulty parts to be repaired or replaced to guarantee desired printing quality.
What are the benefits of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Aside from letting you save on costs without compromising printing performance, remanufactured ink cartridges are also good for the environment as they support recycling efforts in the industry.