OfficeJet J5790Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Having an all-in-one machine like the HP OfficeJet J5790 is a sure way of enhancing your productivity since it can meet your printing, scanning, copying, and fax needs. This equipment can deliver output fast with 9ppm for black and 6ppm color printing. Using first-rate parts like the HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge is one of the ways to ensure this all-in-one machine will serve you for a long time. It contains premium-quality color ink blend for super sharp and clear prints. The HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack is also an excellent option if you want big savings because it contains 2 black and 1 color cartridge. Get the best for your printer! Order now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet J5790
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your HP OfficeJet J5790 All-in-One Printer ink cartridge with these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the cartridge cover by pressing the slot on the side of the printer and gently lift up. Wait for the cartridge carrier to stop at the access area.
- Press the tab in front of the cartridge to disengage it and gently lift it out of the slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Get rid of the plastic wrapper completely and so with the protective cap. In doing so, make sure not to touch the ink nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid printing problems.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the suitable slot. Gently press down until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use remanufactured ink cartridge with my HP OfficeJet J5790 without any problems?
Yes of course. All remanufactured ink cartridges undergo meticulous remanufacturing?—cleaning, repair, and replacement of parts—so, you can rest assured. Just be sure to get the suitable remanufactured ink cartridge for your printer model.
What is the difference between the HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge and the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack?
The HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color cartridge contains one cartridge that contains the colors cyan, magenta, and yellow while the HP 74XL & 75XL Combo Pack includes three cartridges—two black and one tri-color cartridges.
How should I store my unopened ink cartridge?
The best way to keep it in good condition is by storing it in a dry, dark, and cool place. Moreover, the position of the nozzle must be upright.