OfficeJet T65xiCartridge prices starting at $23.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet T65xi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Remanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$72.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet T65xi:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the top cover and wait for the print carriage to become idle and stop at the center of the printer.
- Press slightly on the used ink cartridge and carefully pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging. Take off the seal at the bottom of the cartridge. Avoid touching the copper contacts and ink nozzle because it might cause electrical and printing problems.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the slot. Push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way of storing the unopened HP 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
It is very easy because all you need to do is put it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Also, make sure that the nozzle faces upward.
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is basically a used cartridge that underwent thorough cleaning, its parts repaired or replaced before being filled with premium-quality ink.
What is the shelf life of the HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge?
With proper storage, the HP 45 can last for 18 to 24 months.