HP PhotoSmart 420 InkCartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 420
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart 420 printer:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge access door.
- Remove the ink cartridge you need to replace by pushing down on it and pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Prepare the new ink cartridge. Take out of its package and remove the sealing tape. Make sure to touch it only by the plastic body.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at a slight upward angle so the copper contacts underneath go in first. Push the ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges really better than OEMs?
They're not branded, but the HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray, HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color and HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com can provide the same quality print results as their OEM versions. Not only that, they come with a more budget-friendly price tag, so you won't be stuck spending more on ink just to get the remarkable prints you want.
Those are great benefits, but are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have met stringent quality standards. They will work perfectly with your HP Photosmart 420 printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
When you order our remanufactured ink cartridges, you'll have greater peace of mind knowing they're covered with a solid 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns.