HP PhotoSmart 5515 Ink CartridgesCartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 5515
- Original HP 564XL (D8J63BN) Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $75.953 Cartridges / $25.31 ea
- (1) HP 564XL Cyan
- (1) HP 564XL Magenta
- (1) HP 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $31.95 As low as $27.958 Cartridges / $3.99 ea
- (2) 564XL Black
- (2) 564XL Cyan
- (2) 564XL Magenta
- (2) 564XL Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 564XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $19.95 As low as $17.954 Cartridges / $4.99 ea
- (1) 564XL Black
- (1) 564XL Cyan
- (1) 564XL Magenta
- (1) 564XL Yellow
- HP 564XL Color Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
Special Price $12.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 564XL (CN685WN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN686WN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge
- (1) 564XL (CN687WN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 5515 with these easy steps:
- Check if the power of your HP Photosmart 5515 is on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and then wait until the ink carriage moves to the ink label part.
- Press the release tab on the old ink cartridge. Then, pull it out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then, twist the orange protective cap firmly to snap it off.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Photosmart 5515 is running low on ink already even if I don't print that often. Does my HP printer use ink in other ways?
Yes. Ink from the HP cartridges is used in the printing process in a number of different ways such as during initialization process and in printhead cleaning.
Why is it not a good idea to install an ink cartridge that has already been used in another HP printer?
If you install a cartridge that has already been used in another HP printer, the ink level indicator might be inaccurate or unavailable when you check the estimated ink levels from the Home screen.
What could be another reason behind poor print quality?
Poor print quality may not always be due to low ink levels but also due to clogged nozzles. So, before you replace the cartridge, try cleaning the printhead first to see if the print quality improves.