PhotoSmart 7550Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Photosmart 7550 is a printer that makes efficient use of time and ink whenever you print. It prints at a speed of 17 ppm and you can set every document to a maximum of 4800x1200 dpi. It also requires less effort on your end because its built-in card reader accepts CompactFlash, Memory Stick, and SD Memory Card. Here at Inkjets.com, we will help you find the best ink solution that will work with your printer and your budget. Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge creates sharp monochromatic documents and images without smudging, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge is a high quality ink that prints remarkably vivid colors whenever you need them. Our two decades' worth of experience in the business is your guarantee that you'll receive only the best remanufactured ink cartridges for incredibly affordable costs. Our products also come with a 1-year warranty and you can rest assured that we will be ready to deliver stellar customer service.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7550v, PhotoSmart 7550w
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Open the side door of the printer. Then, lift the cradle latch of the empty ink cartridge you need to replace and pop it open.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and carefully remove its plastic tape. Remember not to touch the the copper-colored contacts to prevent any ink cartridge failures post-installation.
- Insert the print cartridge into its proper slot in the machine.
- Close the side door of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are ink cartridges remanufactured?
When ink cartridges have been used and emptied, they are sent for remanufacturing so that they may be recycled. These ink cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and are filled to capacity so that it has the same page yield of its OEM counterpart. Any parts that have been lost such as protective tapes are restored so that the cartridge resembles the condition of a brand new one.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink cartridge with my printer?
Yes. All Inkjets.com products are guaranteed to work perfectly with the printers they're made for. You can also rest assured that your machine's warranty will not be void when you use our remanufactured ink cartridges.
How do I properly store remanufactured ink cartridges?
We recommend that you store unopened ink boxes in a cool, dry place. Also, do not expose them to direct heat and sunlight to help keep the ink's quality intact.