PhotoSmart 7900Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Count on Inkjets' remanufactured HP Photosmart 7900 ink cartridges for more affordable printing. We rebuilt our products following strict quality control procedures to ensure they work just as good as the original but at the fraction of the cost. Our HP 56 Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge, for one, offers the same reliable performance, consistent page yield, and high output quality but costs up to 40% off than its OEM counterpart. Feel free to check our listing below to find the exact HP ink cartridge that you need. All our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop with trust here now!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7900
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7900:
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP Photosmart 7900.
- Load unused, plain white paper into the input tray.
- Press the Open Door button to open the main door.
- Press down on the cartridge latch and pull it forward to open.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Grasp the pink pull tab, and then lightly peel off the plastic protective tape.
- Gently install the cartridge into the cartridge cradle under the metal bar.
- Firmly push the cartridge forward until it is completely secured in place.
- Press down the cartridge latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the top cover. Then, press the OK button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print a few more pages even with only one ink cartridge installed on my HP Photosmart 7900?
Yes. The HP Photosmart 7900 is designed to operate on ink-backup printing mode if an ink cartridge is missing.
When is the best time to use the HP 58 Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge?
If you print mostly full-color photos and colored drawings, then that's the best time to use the Remanufactured HP 58 Photo Ink Cartridge.
Can I get a discount if I buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer discounts for wholesale buying, so feel free to contact us at 1-972-200-3813 and we'll be glad to assist you.