PhotoSmart 7900Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart 7900
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these easy steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart 7900:
- Press the Power button to turn on your HP Photosmart 7900.
- Load unused, plain white paper into the input tray.
- Press the Open Door button to open the main door.
- Press down on the cartridge latch and pull it forward to open.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Grasp the pink pull tab, and then lightly peel off the plastic protective tape.
- Gently install the cartridge into the cartridge cradle under the metal bar.
- Firmly push the cartridge forward until it is completely secured in place.
- Press down the cartridge latch until it snaps closed.
- Close the top cover. Then, press the OK button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print a few more pages even with only one ink cartridge installed on my HP Photosmart 7900?
Yes. The HP Photosmart 7900 is designed to operate on ink-backup printing mode if an ink cartridge is missing.
When is the best time to use the HP 58 Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge?
If you print mostly full-color photos and colored drawings, then that's the best time to use the Remanufactured HP 58 Photo Ink Cartridge.
Can I get a discount if I buy remanufactured HP ink cartridges in bulk?
Yes. We offer discounts for wholesale buying, so feel free to contact us at 1-972-200-3813 and we'll be glad to assist you.