PhotoSmart C3125Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A reliable, multifunction device, the HP Photosmart C3125 can print and copy both. It allows for high-speed printing and copying at up to 30 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute. As a scanner, it comes with advanced image editor and resolution of up to 1200x2400 dpi optical. With these many features, your printer will need high-quality replacement ink cartridges for the best results. Fortunately, Inkjets.com has the HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with two black cartridges and a tri-color cartridge with 220-page yield each. They'll make short work of your print tasks, while creating incredibly sharp and vivid output at a neat, budget-friendly price. Start saving on your replacement ink by ordering this combo pack. You can enjoy up to 66% discount, along with free shipping for orders over .
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C3125
- Best SellerHP 92 & 93 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$34.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 92 (C9362WN) Black
- (1) HP 93 (C9361WN) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 92 & HP 93 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$30.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 92 Black (C9362WN)
- (1) 93 Color (C9361WN)
- Best SellerHP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 93 Tri-Color (C9361WN)
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Here's how to install a new cartridge in your HP Photosmart C3125 printer:
- Check that your printer is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to stop at the far right side of the device.
- Once the carriage stops moving, press down lightly on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the used cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Pull the plastic sealing tape off the new cartridge using the tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pressing down on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But the amount you actually get will depend on several important factors, including the resolution settings of your HP Photosmart C3125, the complexity of the document, the type of paper, and how frequently the printer itself is used.
Is it better to invest in ink cartridges with high page yield?
Yep, especially if you're using the device for high-volume print jobs. To ensure you won't run out of ink anytime soon, you should consider our HP 92 & 93 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with two black cartridges and a tri-color cartridge can print up to 220 pages each.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
You'll have them soon because we offer fast, worry-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.