PhotoSmart C4200Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4200
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C4200 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Make sure you have letter- or a4-sized plain white paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Gently push the upper portion of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink, HP 99 (C9369WN) Remanufactured Photo Ink, and HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP PhotoSmart C4200 or you get your money back--no questions asked.