PhotoSmart C4210Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4210
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4210 All-in-One printer, just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Make sure there is paper loaded in the input tray.
- Open ink cartridge door. This moves the print carriage to the far right side of the printer.
- Remove old ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge from carriage slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into corresponding slot.
- Push the upper part of the ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge door.
- Printer will prompt to align ink cartridge/s installed./li>
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black, HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges are cost-efficient, offering dramatic savings for quality comparable to original ink products. They're also a green printing solution, supporting recycling efforts.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges offer more printouts than standard-capacity ink cartridges.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of printouts for an ink cartridge. Remanufactured HP 74XL (CB336WN) high-yield black ink cartridges have a page yield of 750, HP 75XL (CB338WN) high-yield tri-color ink cartridges have a page yield of 520, and HP 99 (C9369WN) photo ink cartridges have a page yield of 130.