PhotoSmart C4280Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4280
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4280 in minutes. Here's how:
- Start by turning on your HP Photosmart printer.
- Make sure that plain white paper is loaded into the input tray.
- Open the cartridge door and select the ink cartridge that needs replacement.
- Push down on the cartridge and gently lift it out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Then, peel off its plastic protective tape. Be careful not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge firmly into the proper slot until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge door and push the button next to OK to start printing the alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new ink cartridge but the HP PhotoSmart C4280 printer won't recognize it. What could be the problem?
If your Photosmart C4280 won't recognize the newly installed cartridge, it's properly not installed correctly. Remove the cartridge and reinstall it properly to resolve the issue.
Why should I clean the printhead only when necessary?
Cleaning the printhead uses up ink, so clean it only when necessary.
If I received the wrong replacement ink cartridge for my HP Photosmart C4280, can I replace it?
Yes. Inkjets offers free return and replacement on remanufactured HP products within 365 days of purchase. Contact our Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.