HP PhotoSmart C4472 All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4472
- Remanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $23.95 As low as $21.953 Cartridges / $7.98 ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can properly replace the used ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4472 All-in-One in just seven simple steps:
- Make sure that the power is on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the device.
- Press down lightly on the old ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully pull the plastic sealing tape off the new cartridge using the tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the vacant slot, then firmly push on it until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
This refers to repurposed cartridges that have been professionally cleaned and inspected for parts that might require repair or replacement. Following quality specifications, they are then restocked with new, premium ink.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack can offer the same top-quality print results and page yield as their more popular alternatives. However, they are also more cost-effective, which is a huge win for those looking to save.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP Photosmart C3183. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.