PhotoSmart C4493Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C4493 can print sharp, vivid pages at up to 4800x1200 dpi optimized color resolution. Other notable features include panorama-size printing and image editing capabilities. Given its superior performance, this machine will need replacement ink cartridges that can consistently produce the best prints. You can count on Inkjets.com for the highest quality options. We have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges offering 750-page yield each, and one tri-color cartridge with up to 520. Aside from great page yield, these options can deliver the same super-sharp print output found in OEMs—only at a fraction of the cost. Order today and save up to 65% plus get free shipping for orders worth and up.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4493
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the easy and proper way to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4493 printer:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move and stop at the far right side of the machine.
- Press lightly down on the used ink cartridge then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. While avoiding contact with the ink nozzles or copper strips, carefully pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it down firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Yes, they are! Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, may be repurposed, but they have met stringent quality requirements. They are perfectly safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4493 printer without nullifying its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are more reasonably priced than their OEM versions. But they can provide the same razor-sharp, vibrant output, making it possible for you to get the high-quality print results you want without making a massive dent in your budget.
What about warranties?
For you greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has got our remanufactured ink cartridges covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.