PhotoSmart C4580Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
Using premier Thermal Inkjet technology, the HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One printer allows for fast printing speeds of up to 30 monochrome pages per minute and up to 23 color pages per minute, at an awesome 1200x2400 dpi maximum color resolution. Thinking that buying new ink cartridges for this printer model will be expensive? Don't worry—you can still create the same high quality prints at a more affordable price when you turn to Inkjets.com. Our bestsellers include the HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with 2 black and 1 color cartridge of equal quality to OEM versions. But this multi-pack comes at a fraction of the cost—saving you about 65% than buying single cartridges every time. Shop with us today and enjoy free shipping for items amounting to and up.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4580
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge in your HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One printer by following these simple steps:
- Switch on your printer, then open the print cartridge door by pulling it gently down. Once you do, the print carriage will move to the far right side of the machine.
- When it's silent and idle, lightly press down on the ink cartridge to release it. Pull it out of the slot toward you.
- Get the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Carefully hold it by the black plastic body and then pull the tab to remove the sealing tape.
- Hold the new ink cartridge with the logo facing up and insert it into the empty slot. Push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! They are used again after meeting strict quality requirements instead of ending up in landfills. This recyclability helps reduce waste, so when you buy our HP 74XL and 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack, you're actually helping conserve the environment.
What are the other benefits of remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are fully compatible with your HP Photosmart C4580 All-in-One printer, providing razor-sharp resolution and page yield equal to those offered by OEM versions. But they are also more budget-friendly so you can get more printing done minus the high ink costs.
What's the difference between remanufactured and compatible ink cartridges?
The former are repurposed ink cartridges that have undergone cleaning, repair and replacement before being restocked with ink. The latter, on the other hand, are new ink cartridges that are specifically made to comply with the quality requirements of their compatible printer model.