HP PhotoSmart C4610 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
The HP Photosmart C4610 uses drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology to meet all your serious printing, scanning or copying needs. But it will require high-quality replacement ink cartridges to ensure the work is done more efficiently. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our bestselling HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with three black cartridges offering 600-page yield each, and two tri-color cartridges with 440 each. They are more cost-effective than their OEM versions, but can produce the same sharp, remarkable print output. Plus, they come with our solid warranty coverage and satisfaction guarantee. Shop today and get up to 63% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Ink cartridge replacement for your HP Photosmart C4610 printer is a cakewalk. Just follow this handy guide:
- Turn the printer on, then open the print cartridge door. This will prompt the print carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Once the print carriage stops, release the used ink cartridge by lightly pressing down on it. Remove it by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Without touching the ink nozzles or copper contacts, carefully remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at slight upward angle. Gently push on it until it snaps into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Inkjets.com's HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack isn't just safe to use with your HP Photosmart C4610 printer—it can also produce the same high-quality print results as their OEM counterparts. But the main difference is its more budget-friendly price tag, ensuring you can get more printing done without spending more.
Any tips on storing my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Here's what to do—just make sure to keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. This way, their ink composition remains intact, allowing for the vibrant, sharp prints you've expected. In addition, store them in a clean and dust-free space, away from any gaseous cleaning materials. With proper storage, it's easy to extend the life of your ink cartridges.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP PhotoSmart C4610 Printer
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $94.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $60.95
Regular Price: $119.95
Special Price $42.95
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $24.95
Out of stock