PhotoSmart C4700Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
With the Photosmart C4700 from HP, you can finally view and print your favourite pictures without the need for computers. It can also reduce paper consumption around the home if set to its paper-saving printing mode. This HP model boasts one-touch wireless printing set-up. Don't let empty ink cartridges ruin your day—get your needed replacement HP Photosmart C4700 ink cartridges only here at Inkjets. Our Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridges are all you need to get your printer going without overspending. Save as much as 60% with our remanufactured products but get the same professional-quality prints and page yield. Buy here now!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4700
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4700 in just minutes. Here are the steps:
- To turn on your HP Photosmart machine, press the Power button.
- Once the device is idle and silent, load plain white, unused paper in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door, and then wait until the print carriage moves and stops at the center of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge while being careful to touch only the black plastic.
- To remove the plastic protective tape, use the pink pull tab.
- Grasp the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, and then push it firmly into the printer.
- Close the cartridge door. Press OK to start printing an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean by ink-backup mode?
Ink-backup mode means printing with only one ink cartridge. This is initiated when an ink cartridge is removed from the print cartridge carriage.
Is it always a good idea to use high-yield ink cartridges in my HP Photosmart C4700?
Well, it depends on how often you use your HP printer. If you print often, high-yield ink cartridges are the best options. But, if you are not a heavy printer user, might as well stick to standard cartridges.
I have not used my printer for some time and the printouts are streaky or a colour is missing. What should I do?
When printouts are streaky or a color is missing, the printhead in your printer or on your cartridge is probably blocked. So, perform a head clean/cleaning cycle using the software that was issued with your printer to resolve this issue.