HP PhotoSmart C4700 InkCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4700
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo PackIncludes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $94.955 Cartridges / $18.99 ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32 ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48 ea
- Special Price $24.95
- Special Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can replace the ink cartridge on the HP Photosmart C4700 in just minutes. Here are the steps:
- To turn on your HP Photosmart machine, press the Power button.
- Once the device is idle and silent, load plain white, unused paper in the input tray.
- Open the cartridge access door, and then wait until the print carriage moves and stops at the center of the printer.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot. Set it aside for recycling.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge while being careful to touch only the black plastic.
- To remove the plastic protective tape, use the pink pull tab.
- Grasp the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles toward the printer, and then push it firmly into the printer.
- Close the cartridge door. Press OK to start printing an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean by ink-backup mode?
Ink-backup mode means printing with only one ink cartridge. This is initiated when an ink cartridge is removed from the print cartridge carriage.
Is it always a good idea to use high-yield ink cartridges in my HP Photosmart C4700?
Well, it depends on how often you use your HP printer. If you print often, high-yield ink cartridges are the best options. But, if you are not a heavy printer user, might as well stick to standard cartridges.
I have not used my printer for some time and the printouts are streaky or a colour is missing. What should I do?
When printouts are streaky or a color is missing, the printhead in your printer or on your cartridge is probably blocked. So, perform a head clean/cleaning cycle using the software that was issued with your printer to resolve this issue.