PhotoSmart C4785Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
As a printer, scanner, and copier, the HP Photosmart C4785 is great for small offices and businesses dedicated to staying on top of their productivity goals. It is easy to use and packed with features, delivering professional-looking results to make sure you impress each time, no matter what kind of prints, scans, and copies you need.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4785 include remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges. Get them individually with savings of up to 61% off or as part of three- and five-piece combo packs for bigger discounts.
All orders and up get free shipping. Buy today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4785
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C4785, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on. Load unused A4- or letter-sized paper.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for the print cartridge carriage to settle into the dock at the far right side of the unit.
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent. Press old ink cartridge down to release it and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place. Note that black ink cartridges go to the right slot while tri-color ink cartridges go to the left one.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured HP 60XL (CC641WN) high-yield black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) high-yield tri-color cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Photosmart C4785 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked. Just let out customer service team know within a year of your purchase and we'll give you a refund.