PhotoSmart C5200Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP Photosmart C5200 is an excellent all-in-one printer that’s also capable of scanning and copying. You can create colored prints as vivid as 4800x1200 dpi and print as many as 32 ppm. This machine is also built with slots for CompactFlash, SD Memory Card, and xD-Picture Card to make printing easier and more efficient for you.
If you’re looking into increasing productivity at work, you can start by making sure your printer is running on high quality ink. Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge is guaranteed to create sharp and smudge-free documents, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge will give you high resolution images that’s up to the standard of genuine name-brand cartridges.
We also offer this machine’s compatible Photo Ink Cartridge and Photo Gray Ink Cartridge, which has a yield of 130 and 115 pages, respectively. Furthermore, these ink cartridges come with a 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction proven by our happy customers.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5200
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74 & 75 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 74XL Black (CB336WN)
- (1) 75XL Color (CB338WN)
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Includes 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 74XL Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Includes 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the machine by pressing the power button.
- Open the cartridge door and then wait for the print cartridge to finish moving to the right side of the printer.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge out of its slot in the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and carefully peel off the plastic protective tape by pulling its pink tab. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles as doing so may cause ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 3-5 for every ink cartridge you need to replace.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Tri-Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages. Please remember that the page yield of any ink cartridge may change depending on how frequently you print or the type of paper you use.
How many ink cartridges should I buy?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges come in individual packs and packs three. If you print often and do not wish to worry about running out of ink, we recommend that you get our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To help preserve the ink’s quality, keep it in its original box and put it away in a cool, dry place.