PhotoSmart C6288Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
As an all-in-one printer, the HP Photosmart C6288 provides a number of printing features, like adding effects and editing photos using the control panel, alongside quality scanning and copying functionality. It also accommodates a range of paper types and sizes and offers printing resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com include remanufactured HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow, HP 02 (C8721WN) black, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts or enjoy even bigger savings by taking advantage of our 12-piece combo packs containing all the colors.
Shop today and enjoy free shipping on all orders and up.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6288
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C6288, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge door by lifting from the machine's front center, until the door locks into place.
- Squeeze the bottom latch of the ink cartridge to be replaced and lift it up.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the corresponding latch.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
- Cartridge alignment process automatically begins after a replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like HP 02 (C8773WN) yellow, HP 02 (C8721WN) black, HP 02 (C8774WN) light cyan, HP 02 (C8771WN) cyan, HP 02 (C8775WN) light magenta, and HP 02 (C8772WN) magenta ink cartridges for the HP Photosmart C6288, offer incredible value for money because they are priced low but are still high in quality, providing comparable prints to brand-new ink products. Additionally, they are good for the environment as they support industry recycling efforts.
Do I have to replace all ink cartridges at the same time?
Not necessarily. Different ink cartridges have different page yields, so they will run out at different times. You only need to replace what you need, but don't remove an old ink cartridge until you are ready to replace it.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. Actual number of pages yielded will depend, however, on print frequency and quality.