PhotoSmart D7360Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7360
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Piece Combo Pack
$42.9912 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 02 Black
- (2) 02 Cyan
- (2) 02 Magenta
- (2) 02 Yellow
- (2) 02 Light Cyan
- (2) 02 Light Magenta
- HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 6-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Light Cyan, and 1 Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$21.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Remanufactured Light Magenta Ink Cartridge 240 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. Then, lift the top cover open.
- Squeeze the gray tab below the used ink cartridge you need to change to release the gray latch inside the printer and then lift the latch. Then, remove the used ink cartridge from the printer by pulling it towards you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging and then carefully slide it into its proper slot in the printer. Press down on the gray latch until it clicks into place. Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you’re replacing more than one cartridge.
- Close the top cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can this ink print?
Our HP 02 (C8721WN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge can print up to 660 pages. As for the colored ink cartridges, the Cyan has a page yield of 400; Magenta, 370; Yellow, 500; Light Cyan, 240; and Light Magenta, 240. Please note that an ink cartridge’s page yield may vary depending on how often you print, the type of paper you use, and your printer’s settings.
What is the shelf life of this ink?
This ink has a shelf life of 24-36 months. If you’re stocking up on spare boxes of ink, we recommend that you store it in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight. We also advise that you only open a new box of ink when you’re ready to use the cartridge as leaving it exposed can affect its lifespan.
Do I need all these ink colors for my printer to work?
It is recommended that you run your printer using the complete ink color cartridges to avoid overworking the printhead.