HP PSC 1110 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1110
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing HP PSC 1110 ink cartridges is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open ink cartridge access door by lowering the handle.
- Wait until ink cartridge carriage stops moving before removing old ink cartridge.
- Remove old ink cartridge by pushing down on it, releasing it.
- Pull out old ink cartridge toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into an empty slot in an upward angle until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge access door.
- Printer will automatically align new ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should you replace HP PSC 1110 ink cartridges?
Poor-quality printouts are a sign you need new ink cartridges. You can also print a self-test report to determine if it's time to get replacement HP 56 (C6656AN) black and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges.
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are ink cartridges restocked with ink. They are sent back to manufacturers, who will also repair or replace components as needed to make sure ink cartridges offer optimum performance. Our remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges are compatible with the HP PSC 1110 printer.
Is printer alignment necessary after ink cartridge replacement?
It's an automatic step for the HP PSC 1110 as a means of ensuring quality prints after a new ink cartridge is installed.