PSC 2410Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2410, PSC 2410v, PSC 2410xi
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These seven simple steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP PSC 2410:
- Turn on the PSC 2410, if it is not already on. Afterwards, open the print carriage access door.
- Take the old ink cartridge out of its slot. Throw the cartridge according to local regulations.
- Pull the protective tape out of the new ink cartridge.
- There's a latch on the holder. Gently push down on it and slide out its bottom to open.
- Align the top of the ink cartridge with tracks inside the slot, and then push the cartridge all the way in.
- Close the latch once the cartridge is completely secured in its place.
- Close the print carriage access door and enjoy printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
I received an incorrect ink cartridge for my HP PSC 2410. How do I get a replacement?
If ever you received the wrong HP ink cartridge, kindly let us know by calling our hotline or sending us an email at email@example.com so we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number, which is necessary in processing returns and replacements.
What is a remanufactured HP ink cartridge and how can it save me money?
A remanufactured HP ink cartridge is an original cartridge that has been cleaned, replaced with new parts, and refilled with premium ink to work just like the original. The production cost for this type of cartridge is lower, so it's passed on to customers in the form of low prices.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured ink cartridge in my HP printer?
Yes. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are rebuilt following a stringent quality control process and they are meticulously tested to ensure they meet OEM standards.