Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge
Works with popular printers such as the Kodak ESP 3250, ESP 5250, EasyShare 5100 and more!
- Buy 2 for $5.95 ea. (Save 25%)
- Buy 3 for $3.95 ea. (Save 50%)
Free Super-Saver shipping on All Orders over $30. (not including tax).Click here for details.
We offer a 1-Year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all products.Click here for details.
You can get more printing done at lesser the cost with the Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge. It offers a remarkable 770-page yield to help meet your daily printing tasks no matter how large or complex they are. While more affordable than its branded version this excellent cartridge can create the same unbelievably sharp and detailed print output.
Our Kodak 10XL (8237216) Compatible Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge is compatible with select Kodak printers including the ESP 6150 Easyshare 5500 and Hero 9.1 (more compatible models are listed below). This option can also last up to 24 months when stored properly. To add an extra layer of protection to your investment we have included a neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee with this remanufactured ink cartridge. Order today and save up to 40% on high-yield ink.
- Using this option will not void printer warranties
- Prompt arrival to your doorstep through our fast delivery service
- Ready to be shipped same-day
|Inkjets Storeview SKU||K010XLB|
|OEM Ref #||10XL Black (8237216)|
|Replaces OEM #s||10XL, 10, 8237216,1163641|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge|
|Product Capacity||High Yield|
|Shelf Life||18-24 Months|
|Number of pieces||1|
Top customer reviews
- Will reorder again fast service 0 people found this helpfulWill reorder again fast service came at right time I had to print some!
- My Kodak printer recognized the 1 people found this helpfulMy Kodak printer recognized the cartridge and showed the ink levels. The print quality was fine.
- Buyer Beware! 2 people found this helpfulThese are advertised as ‚ÄúKodak‚Äù ink. They are not. They are generic. Very generic at that. You should be ashamed of yourself for making people think they're buying the name brand. Every one I've opened so far has leaked all over. Both hands were completely black. A shame. Never again. I only kept them cause I was in a bind and needed some quick copies. Took an hour just to get my printer to work with them. And 5 days to get the ink off my hands. Seems like more and more companies are becoming like this‚Ä¶ careless and unprofessional. Just a few weeks ago I ordered $500 worth of clothes from Joseph A. Banks for my father's funeral. They showed up wrinkled, in a big ball, just carelessly thrown in a box, and the tailor fit pants were 6‚Äù too long. What has happened to the world? Signed, Disappointed and frustrated with the world of manufacturing and sales.