Shop by Kodak Printer Family
Most popular Kodak cartridges
- 420 Page Yield
Regular Price: $11.95
Special Price $7.95
- 770 Page Yield
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
- 275 Page Yield
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $13.95
Save more with popular Kodak combo packs
- $5.65 per Cartridge
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $16.95
- $6.65 per Cartridge
Regular Price: $39.95
Special Price $19.95
- $4.99 per Cartridge
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price $39.95
About Kodak Printers and Ink
POPULAR KODAK INKJET PRINTERS
Inkjets.com is your reliable source of high-quality replacement ink and toner cartridges for Kodak printers. We have an inventory of premium aftermarket cartridges for the most popular Kodak printers including the Kodak ESP 5. This all-in-one printer comes with scanning and copying functions. Its compact size makes it an ideal choice for home use or small offices. The ESP 5 has a 30-page per minute printing speed, which is adequate for everyday use.
The Kodak ESP 5 uses the Kodak 10 compatible ink cartridge. If you want to print more pages with your Kodak ESP 5, we highly recommend our Kodak 10XL black compatible high-yield cartridges. These aftermarket cartridges look exactly the same as the standard-yield cartridge but contain more ink, allowing you to print up to twice the number of pages (770 pages). You can also save more by buying our combo pack, which contains one compatible Kodak 10 color cartridge and two black cartridges, available at discount prices.
The Kodak ESP 5250 is another top printer from Kodak. This all-in-one printer also comes with additional features such as Wifi connectivity and memory card compatibility for photo printing. The ESP 5250 also comes with a paper sensor for automatic setting adjustment.
The Kodak ESP 5250 also works with the Kodak 10 ink cartridge. Our aftermarket Kodak 10 and 10XL ink cartridges are available at very low prices compared to other Kodak ink cartridges out there. In fact, you can save up to 50% off or more.
For home printing, the Kodak ESP C315 is an ideal choice. This inexpensive and super-compact printer can print, scan, and copy. When paired with a high-quality ink cartridge, the ESP C315 delivers vivid and vibrant documents and photos. To help you save money on printing costs and still get exceptional print quality, check out Inkjets.com’s compatible Kodak 30XL ink cartridge. This high-yield ink cartridge will fit your ESP C315 printer as easily as a standard cartridge but will deliver up to twice the number of pages. You can also save even more by getting either our 3-piece or 8-piece combo packs, both giving you the best bang for your buck.
POPULAR KODAK INK CARTRIDGES
Inkjets.com offers a wide range of replacement Kodak ink cartridges. Our Kodak 10XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack is among our top-selling, aftermarket Kodak ink cartridge products on sale. Our buyers love the excellent print quality, easy installation, and fast shipping of our compatible Kodak 10XL ink cartridge, giving it an average rating of 4.8 over 5.
The Kodak 10XL compatible 3-piece combo pack, with its low price and superb print quality, is an ideal choice for the budget-conscious. It contains two black cartridges that can deliver an estimated 770 pages each and a color cartridge that can print up to 420 pages. You can stock up on our Kodak XL so you won’t run out of ink in the middle of an important printing job, thanks to our Kodak 10XL’s shelf life of up to 24 months.
Our Kodak 30XL compatible high-yield ink cartridges are also top-selling items, thanks to their super low prices, high-yield capacity, and excellent print quality. With our proprietary premium ink blend, our Kodak 30XL can deliver sharp and clear monochrome documents and brilliant color prints.
HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON KODAK PRINTER INK
- Shop for aftermarket or third-party ink cartridges - Inkjets.com’s replacement ink cartridges for Kodak printers are as high-quality as the best ink cartridge options in the market but are available at very low prices, allowing you to enjoy bigger savings. You can get even more value for your money by choosing our multi-pack combos, which contain multiple cartridges but are available at a price lower than if you buy each cartridge individually.
- Proof your document before printing - If you want to maximize your compatible Kodak ink cartridge, preview your document before printing. This way, you can eliminate any unnecessary elements or information from the final print out and save ink.
- Use draft mode when printing non-essential documents - For everyday printing of disposable documents, use Kodak printers’ draft mode setting. This lets your printer use less ink.
- Use grayscale print setting - Another way to use your ink cartridge more efficiently is by switching to grayscale. Printing in black still uses some amount of color ink. However, if you use grayscale, the printer will use only black ink.
- Check your printer for any clogs - If your printer isn’t working like it used to, check the nozzles for any clogged ink. You can use the printer’s printhead cleaning function to eliminate any clogged nozzle issues.
HOW TO STORE UNOPENED KODAK INK CARTRIDGES
If you plan to stock up on our compatible Kodak ink cartridges, here are some tips to keep them in mint condition.
- Don’t remove the toner cartridge from its original packaging - All our cartridges are packaged carefully to ensure excellent quality from our warehouse to your printer. If you’re not going to use your new Kodak ink cartridge yet, keep it in its original packaging to preserve its quality.
- Store the ink cartridge in a cool and dark place - The most common culprit of ink cartridges going bad is exposure to air and high temperatures. These elements can dry up your ink. To keep your ink at its best condition, store it in a cool and dark place away from any source of light or heat.
- Make sure you know your ink cartridge’s shelf life - Every cartridge we sell has a shelf life of anytime between 18 to 36 months. The shelf life indicates the length of time for which the ink remains usable. Take note of your date of purchase and make sure you use the ink cartridge before the end of its shelf life.
- Use your printer regularly - Once you have installed a new ink cartridge, using the printer regularly (or at least once a week) helps keep the ink from drying up and clogging the nozzles.