Hero 5.1Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for Hero 5.1
- Compatible Kodak 30XL Ink Cartridge 8-Pack High-Yieldincludes 5 Black, and 3 Color Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $43.95 As low as $38.958 Cartridges / $5.49 ea
- Kodak 30XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $6.65 ea
- (2) 30XL Black
- (1) 30XL Color
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the access door, and wait for the carriage to move to the access position. The ink cartridges are located in the printhead.
- Pinch the tab on the ink cartridge and lift it out of the printhead.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its bag.
- Remove the cap.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down on the ink cartridge tab until you hear a click.
- Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Our compatible cartridges are carefully created to be completely and seamlessly compatible with your printer. By using compatible cartridges, we’re able to give you quality ink without the high price tag. We guarantee that our compatible cartridges are safe to use with your printer.
How many pages can I print before I need to replace my cartridges?
The final page yield of our inks will depend on the type of printing you do and the frequency you print. However, our Kodak 30XL Black Compatible Ink Cartridge is good for roughly 425 pages, while our Kodak 30XL (1341080) Compatible Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge is good for roughly 550 pages.
What does “High Yield” mean?
At Inkjets.com, we offer different capacity cartridges to better suit your printing needs. A high yield cartridge contains more ink than a normal cartridge. This means that while it may be more expensive, it takes longer for it to run out of ink and longer for it to be replaced. It also means it will print more pages before needing replacement.