Intuition S505Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for Intuition S505
- Lexmark 100XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $35.9510 Cartridges / $4 ea
- Compatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
Special Price $17.95 As low as $14.954 Cartridges / $4.49 ea
- (1) 100XL Black
- (1) 100XL Cyan
- (1) 100XL Magenta
- (1) 100XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Intuition S505:
- Make sure that the Intuition S505 is on.
- Lift the top cover and wait for the printhead to move to the cartridge access position.
- Press down the release tab on the empty cartridge and pinch the cartridge while pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printhead and push down on the front until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an XL ink cartridge mean?
An XL ink cartridge means it is a high yield ink cartridge that contains more ink, and as a result, it offers considerably more prints than its standard counterpart.
What is page yield and why do I have to consider it when buying replacement ink cartridges?
Page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages per ink cartridge. It is an important consideration when buying replacement ink cartridges because it helps determine the estimated cost per page.
Is it necessary to replace all four ink cartridges on the Lexmark Intuition S505 at the same time?
Not at all. The Intuition S505 is designed to use individual ink cartridges, so replace only the ink cartridge that's running low on ink.