Intuition S505Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Enjoy the freedom of printing from virtually anywhere inside your home or office with the Lexmark Intuition S505. This multifunction inkjet printer features the 802.11 b/g wireless network compatibility, so you can have the flexibility to print from multiple devices (laptop, PCs, etc). And since it can print at speeds of up to 33 pages per minute, it also helps you get things done in as little time as possible. So, don't let it run out of ink without a spare ink cartridge on hand. Here at Inkjets.com, we offer high-quality replacement Lexmark ink cartridges at up to 40% savings. Purchase our Lexmark 100XL Compatible High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack and take advantage of our free shipping for even bigger savings.
Shop Cartridges for Intuition S505
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$39.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 100XL Black
- (1) 100XL Cyan
- (1) 100XL Magenta
- (1) 100XL Yellow
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1069) Compatible Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1071) Compatible Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
- Compatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (14N1068) 510 Page Yield
- Lexmark 100XL (14N1070) Compatible Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the Lexmark Intuition S505:
- Make sure that the Intuition S505 is on.
- Lift the top cover and wait for the printhead to move to the cartridge access position.
- Press down the release tab on the empty cartridge and pinch the cartridge while pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the protective cap.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printhead and push down on the front until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does an XL ink cartridge mean?
An XL ink cartridge means it is a high yield ink cartridge that contains more ink, and as a result, it offers considerably more prints than its standard counterpart.
What is page yield and why do I have to consider it when buying replacement ink cartridges?
Page yield refers to the estimated number of printed pages per ink cartridge. It is an important consideration when buying replacement ink cartridges because it helps determine the estimated cost per page.
Is it necessary to replace all four ink cartridges on the Lexmark Intuition S505 at the same time?
Not at all. The Intuition S505 is designed to use individual ink cartridges, so replace only the ink cartridge that's running low on ink.