Prevail Pro705Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Our compatible Lexmark Prevail Pro 705 Ink Cartridges are filled with a premium quality ink blend that delivers excellent print quality and performance. Enjoy big discounts, free shipping on orders over $30 and a 1-year money-back guarantee.
Lexmark’s Prevail Pro 705 is a wireless multifunction printer model designed for rapid printing and quality results. This printer model is also available in a space-saving design so you can more room for your files and office supplies on your desk. Furthermore, it has an automatic document feeder for better paper handling.
Compatible ink for Lexmark Prevail Pro 705
The Lexmark Prevail Pro 705 uses Lexmark 100XL ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Prevail Pro705
- Best SellerLexmark 100XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 YellowLearn More$39.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerCompatible Lexmark 100XL Ink Cartridge 4-Pack High-Yield
$17.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 100XL Black
- (1) 100XL Cyan
- (1) 100XL Magenta
- (1) 100XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This is how to install compatible Lexmark Prevail Pro 705 Ink Cartridges:
- Whenever you need to replace an expended cartridge, your Lexmark All-in-On Preval Pro 705 printer should always be turned on. Skip this step if you've already switched on your device.
- Raise the center door/cover of your printer. Wait for the printhead to move and stop at the installation position. Doing so will allow you to easily access the cartridges.
- Your printer comes with four ink cartridges. Select which one is expended.
- Then, press the empty cartridge's release tab. You can now remove the cartridge without any difficultes. 5. Take out the new cartridge from its packaging. Remove the cap as well. 6. Align the new cartridge over to the vacated slot. Then, push until it is in place. 7. Close the printer access door/cover.tically. Wait for it to stop.
- You can now take out the cartridge by pinching its tab and then, pulling it out of its slot. Take note that the black cartridge is at the left while the color is at the right.
- Open the packaging of your new ink cartridge. Take the new ink out and remove its protective cap.
- Put the new cartridge into the slot.
- Gently lower the access door until it is closed.