Cartridge prices starting at $76.95
The Lexmark E260 is a monochrome laser printer. It boasts print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute for A4 sized documents, and up to 35 pages per minute for Letter A sized documents. Outputs using this printer come out at max resolutions of 1200 x 1200 dpi. With our Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, you can print up to 3,500 pages at a fraction what you'd pay for genuine Lexmark supplies. Two decades of experience in this business has given us the ability and confidence to offer toner that matches genuine cartridges in performance, while passing savings to our customers. Browse our shop and see what prices we can offer you.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front door by pressing the button on the left side of the printer and lowering the door.
- Press the button on the base of the photoconductor kit, and then pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Rotate the cartridge in all directions to distribute the toner.
- Install the new toner cartridge by aligning the rollers on the toner cartridge with the arrows on the tracks of the photoconductor kit. Push the toner cartridge in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas does your shipping cover?
At the moment, we only ship to US states, US territories, US military addresses, and US diplomatic addresses.
How long will this toner cartridge last?
The Lexmark E260A11A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge will last up to 3,500 pages before needing replacement. This final page count will vary with the settings used on your printer.
How can I avail of free shipping?
If your shipping address is within the US mainland, you can get free shipping if your purchase is above $30. Outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.