E330Cartridge prices starting at $67.99
Shop Cartridges for E330
- Lexmark 12A8405 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark E330:
- Look for the button on the left-hand side of the E430 and press it. Then, lower the front cover.
- To access the toner cartridges, push the button on the base of the cartridge assembly.
- With the use of the green handle, slide the used toner cartridge straight out of the unit.
- Lift the replacement cartridge out of its protective bag. Always remember to rock it 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Place the toner cartridge into the Lexmark printer. Ensure that it is properly installed before proceeding to the next step.
- Close the front cover. Then, verify the quality of the new cartridge by sending a print job.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the Lexmark E330 toner cartridge when the “Toner Low” message appears?
No. You may still print a few more pages even with a low toner supply. But the print quality will begin to deteriorate as the toner level decreases. So, make sure to get a replacement toner cartridge soon and install it once the print quality becomes unsatisfactory.
Can I use PayPal in paying for my remanufactured drum unit order?
Yes, if you have placed your order online. If not, then use your credit card instead.
Do I have to replace the drum unit and the toner cartridge at the same time?
No. The drum unit and the toner cartridge are two different consumables, and they can be bought separately. You may replace only the consumable that has already reached the end of its life.