Lexmark T630 TonerCartridge prices starting at $88.95
Shop Cartridges for T630
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T630 with this easy step-by-step guide:
- To start, open the upper front door of your Lexmark machine. Make sure that the print jobs are completely removed from the output bins.
- With the use of the handle, pull the old toner cartridge straight out of the printer.
- Carefully clean the shaded areas by wiping toward the front of the T630. Use a clean, lint-free cloth by doing so.
- Take the new cartridge out of its protective bag. Save the bag for future use.
- Peel the plastic piece and foam off the cartridge while being careful not to touch the photoconductor drum.
- Grasp the handle on the cartridge, and then rock it back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Align the tabs of the toner cartridge with the slots on each side of the cradle. Then, push it forward until it touches the back of the unit.
- Close the upper front door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting light prints with my Lexmark T630. Is it time to get a new toner cartridge?
Yes. Light prints are signs of a toner cartridge that's nearing the end of its life. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately and have it ready for use.
Can I pay using PayPal?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments on orders purchased through our website.
Is shipping free to the continental US?
Yes, as long as the order is $30 or up.