T630Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
The Lexmark T630 can accommodate a wide range of media types and sizes. From A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), and Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in) to envelope sizes ranging from international B5, C5, and DL, this monochrome laser printer sure offers high-printing performance no matter what type or size you use. But to avoid printing downtime, you must always have a spare Lexmark T630 toner cartridge on hand. Here at Inkjets, we offer the discounted Lexmark 12A7362 Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Shop risk-free here now!
Shop Cartridges for T630dn, T630n, T630 VE, T630n VE
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Lexmark T630 with this easy step-by-step guide:
- To start, open the upper front door of your Lexmark machine. Make sure that the print jobs are completely removed from the output bins.
- With the use of the handle, pull the old toner cartridge straight out of the printer.
- Carefully clean the shaded areas by wiping toward the front of the T630. Use a clean, lint-free cloth by doing so.
- Take the new cartridge out of its protective bag. Save the bag for future use.
- Peel the plastic piece and foam off the cartridge while being careful not to touch the photoconductor drum.
- Grasp the handle on the cartridge, and then rock it back and forth until the toner is evenly distributed.
- Align the tabs of the toner cartridge with the slots on each side of the cradle. Then, push it forward until it touches the back of the unit.
- Close the upper front door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
I am getting light prints with my Lexmark T630. Is it time to get a new toner cartridge?
Yes. Light prints are signs of a toner cartridge that's nearing the end of its life. Get a replacement toner cartridge immediately and have it ready for use.
Can I pay using PayPal?
Yes. We accept PayPal payments on orders purchased through our website.
Is shipping free to the continental US?
Yes, as long as the order is $30 or up.